IntegraSys has developed support for the Air Console LE Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) DEX adapter. This adapter will communicate directly with our DSD Route Manager Mobile app via Bluetooth (BLE) and will serve as a replacement for the current DEX cables that connect via the lightening port on an iPad or iPhone. We are currently piloting these new devices in the field, and we expect them to be released this summer.
Apple's decision to move from the Lightning port to USB-C is a significant shift in its approach to device connectivity. For years, Apple has been known for its proprietary Lightning port, which has been used to charge and sync its devices, including iPhones, iPads, and iPods. However, with the introduction of USB-C, Apple has decided to switch to a more universal standard for iPhones as well as iPads starting this fall with the release of the next iPhone.
1. Simple and Robust: There are no Buttons. Air Console is always on and waiting for a connection. Just plug into the store port and follow our standard DEX prompts in the Route Sales app to DEX. The connectors are sturdy, and inner and outer shells protect from accidental drops and tumbles. This makes it easy to use and maintain, even for users with limited technical expertise.
2. Wireless: Air Console supports wireless connectivity via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE),making it easy to connect to our DSD Route Manager App.
3. Battery-powered: Air Console’s powerful internal battery lasts for months and months without charging and for 12+ hours of continual streaming. The adapter is powered by are chargeable lithium-ion battery.
4. Secure: Air Console features built-in security features, including password protection and encryption, to ensure that data is kept secure and private.
5. Compact and portable: The device is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry around and use on the go.
Interested in learning more? Contact us at (888) 550-4700 or firstname.lastname@example.org